Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tanzania




From: Jeremy Tucker <jez.tucker@gmail.com>
Sent: 03 June 2008 09:18
To: jez.tucker.170371@blogger.com
Subject: Tanzania

After no jet fuel in Accra, cancelled flights to Lagos, etc. (the joys of travelling in Africa!)‚ I finally made it Kilimanjaro airport last Saturday evening and stayed the night in the KIA Lodge whch is a few minutes drive from the airport.

After a decent nights sleep I met up with Jane at the airport the following morning, unfortunately Jane's luggage was not with her, as you can tell we had an eventful start!

We finally made it to the Maee Ninga tented camp on Monday evening which is located in the Tarangire national park, Northern Tanzania.

I have taken a few photos with my phone to add to this post, so don't expect good photos!. I cannot get over the fact that I can post messages on my blog while I am really in the middle of nowhere!

No comments: